Create your own half dragon and half human character! 😀
2018-04-10: Small update, drag and drop items have the top layer selected as default now!
Here’s the flash version of the Dragon Girl Creator! If you’re having difficulties playing the HTML5 version, this may work better. Other differences are:
– Does NOT work on mobile devices, only desktop
– Longer loading time, please be patient!
– In general more stable than HTML5
Please remember to enable flash, if you can’t see the game at all, it’s most likely disabled. Follow the appropriate guide for your browser to enable it:
For Chrome: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html
For Firefox: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-firefox.html
For Safari: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html
If you can’t play the flash version, there’s two other versions available:
HTML5 (should work on all devices): https://www.missangestgames.com/dragon-girl-creator/
App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.missangestgames.DragonCreatorAIR
Now, for news in this game (same as HTML5 but it seems that I have to repeat it anyway):
1. Item selection works a bit differently in this game. For items where you can remove them (for example: the wings or horns, not noses or basic clothing), you press the button containing the item that is currently on the character and it will be removed (or you simply press any button twice).
2. Some items will share color palettes. If a color palette is shared, you will see a small paintbrush symbol at the corner of the item selection. If you press a button for an item in another item selection, the paintbrush will move to that area, showing you that the color palette is now applying to that item. The shared color palette will always be the one on top (unless it’s both palettes).
You may post this game on your website, the link for it is: https://www.missangestgames.com/wp-content/uploads/games/DragonCreator.swf