Create and dress up a noble fighter!
This is the portrait version, this is recommended for mobile users!
Landscape version (recommended for desktop users): https://www.missangestgames.com/noble-fighter-dollmaker—desktop
App for android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.NobleFighterDollmaker
If you can’t play the game because you have a persisting adblocker warning, the only thing you can do to help me is record it happening and send it to me in a DM (facebook is probably easiest: https://www.facebook.com/Missangest/) or to my email missangestgames[@]gmail.com. I have contacted my ad company about this and this is what they requested.
Shuffle buttons and clear button may respond slow. This is due to the new “are you sure” prompt that causes the game to have to go through a huge amount of code every time you press any of those three buttons. I will try to optimize this function but it doesn’t seem that there’s much I can do.
2019-05-17 There’s no longer black squares in the background, I tried several different image compressing tools and found one that seems to work better than the one I normally use. The back side of this is that the file size is a bit larger now so expect some added loading time and potentially overall slower functions. This is just how it is with HTML5, I have to compromise either loading time and smoothness or image quality. But I think this is the best balance I can get of it.
2019-05-17 Fixed an issue causing eyes to not work.
2019-05-17 A general menu issue causing the color menu to go to wrong pages. This is now fixed!
2019-05-17 Fixed an issue with some items (back hair, coats and a few others) disappearing after a certain amount of menu clicks
News in this game:
1. Background category has been reduced to one page. This is so I could get started with the actual character faster and I’ve been told the background isn’t the most important to players anyway. However if enough people dislike this change, I can always go back to the ususal way of doing the background!
2. Layout change for the portrait mode. Now the whole character is shown at all times! (please note, the HTML5 version in portrait format now saves smaller images because of this, I tried different solutions to get it to enlarge the picture, snap it and then make it smaller again but nothing worked)
3. A zoom feature! Since the new layout of the portrait version of the game zooms the character out quite a lot, I decided to add a zoom feature so you can more easily see what you’re doing when you’re adding the face items! This feature will only zoom at the upper part of the body. I could technically make some sort of two part zoom that also allows you to zoom at the lower part of the body, but I don’t think it’s worth the amount of time I’d have to spend on it, most people want to zoom in on the face only.
4. Because the whole character is visible at all times (unless you zoom in), I removed the “hide menu” button since the only purpose of it was to show the entire character when parts were obscured by the menu.
5. The patreon submitted items are now added along with the other items. There’s a small arrow next to some of the items, press it and you’ll get additional items to choose from. Thank my wonderful patrons for these extras! 😀
6. I have now added a prompt which you have to confirm when pressing the random item/color buttons or the clear buttons. This is to prevent misclicks that loses all your progress. If you find this prompt annoying you can choose “yes and don’t show again” and the prompt won’t show up for the rest of the session for that button! 🙂
7. The previous and next arrows in the menu now goes over all categories! So if you’re on the last hair menu and press the next arrow, it will take you to the topwears! I kept the main menu buttons so you can more easily go to specific sections though.
For webmasters! You are allowed to post this game to your website, use this iframe code: <iframe src=’https://www.missangestgames.com/wp-content/uploads/games/NobleFighterDollmaker/PortraitPublic/index.html’ width=’608′ height=’900′ scrolling=’none’ frameborder=’0′></iframe>
Also please add the following line to your ads.txt:
google.com, pub-4529402052683454, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
This game includes one mid-roll ad playing after “play game” has been pressed but no further ads after that.